Join Leavitt's for a strong family culture, great pay, and benefits.
Our Flatbed drivers are among the highest paid on the West Coast. Driving with the Leavitts Family isn't just about money its also a wonderful work environment. If you have less than two years experience find out about our
Company Driver Pay
$1300.00 Sign on Bonus*
- Western Regional Fleet: Potential earnings of $48k to 85k/year
- Maxi (4-Axle) Regional Fleet: Potential earnings of 58k to 99k/year
Guaranteed Transition Pay
- $1000/week minimum for 8 weeks for drivers with 2+ years of experience
- $625/week minimum for 8 weeks for drivers with under 2 years of experience
- Stops, drops, tarping, loading, oversized and float loads, layovers, breakdowns, border crossing, and productivity
* For Western Regional Fleet Only: At solo release for experienced drivers (2+ years) reporting prior to 1 August 2018
Leavitts provides Health Insurance for Employee Health and Vision fully paid, with an option to upgrade.
- Health Plan No Employee Cost - Click for Details
- Medical expense reimbursement plan to reduce out-of-pocket costs
Time Off and Retirement
- Paid vacation starts with 1 week at a year and goes up
- 401(k) Plan - Immediate Vesting Click for Details
- Passengers 12 and older are free to ride
- Pets allowed
At Leavitts we are proud to provide one of the top salary rates for Truck Drivers in the United States. Use our calculator to check your full earnings potential with Leavitts.
- CDL qualified with less than 2 years' experience? We will consider your application and upgrade your skills. (You must have your CDL we are NOT a CDL school)
- Must currently reside in Oregon or Washington
- We train new hires to our high load securement standards
- High CSA scores
- Few accidents and injuries
- We try hard to balance the earnings, lanes, and home time you need.
- Drivers like Leavitt's (just ask them), and the feeling is mutual.
- Western Regional: Western 11 states; 70% along I-5 and HWY 99 in CA, OR, and WA
- Maxi Regional: Pacific Northwest and Western Canada
Frequent Home Time
- One full day off for every five or more days worked.
- Expect to get through the house weekly
- CDL A
- 21 years of age
- At least 1 year of tractor trailer experience
- No previous flatbed experience necessary, but preferred
- Pass the required company physical agility test, DOT physical, drug test, Leavitt's in-truck driving test, and meet all DOT requirements
- In the most recent three years, have an acceptable driving record as reflected in a MVR with no serious traffic violations and no major preventable accidents
- Have stable and verifiable work history
- Be able to fulfill the physical demands of the job
At Leavitt's, we see the trucking industry from a distinct point of view: yours. We think like you because we used to be you. Lots of our office staff-from management to maintenance-started as drivers. We still clearly remember what it's like to hop into that rig for the first time.
At Leavitt's, you'll find exceptional training, above-average pay, and a job that's been built on honesty, integrity, and family since 1958.