Join Leavitt's for a strong family culture, great pay, and benefits.
Our Flatbed drivers are among the highest paid on the West Coast. Driving with the Leavitts Family isn't just about money its also a wonderful work environment.
Company Driver Pay
$1300.00 Sign on Bonus*
- Western Regional Fleet: Potential earnings of $48k to 85k/year
- Maxi (4-Axle) Regional Fleet: Potential earnings of 58k to 99k/year
Guaranteed Transition Pay
- $1000/week minimum for 8 weeks for drivers with 2+ years of experience
- $625/week minimum for 8 weeks for drivers with under 2 years of experience
- Stops, drops, tarping, loading, oversized and float loads, layovers, breakdowns, border crossing, and productivity
* For Western Regional Fleet Only: At solo release for experienced drivers (2+ years) reporting prior to 1 August 2018
- Health, dental, vision, and life
- Medical expense reimbursement plan to reduce out-of-pocket costs
Time Off and Retirement
- Paid vacation starts with 1 week at a year and goes up
- 401(k) Plan
- Passengers 12 and older are free to ride
- Pets allowed
Western Regional Fleet:
- 2000+ miles /wk =$48,880
- 2250+ miles /wk =$57,330
- 2500+ miles /wk =$66,300
- 2750+ miles /wk =$75,790
- 3000+ miles /wk =$85,800
Maxi (4-Axle) Regional Fleet:
- 2000+ miles /wk =$58,240
- 2250+ miles /wk =$67,860
- 2500+ miles /wk =$78,000
- 2750+ miles /wk =$88,660
- 3000+ miles /wk =$99,840
- CDL qualified with less than 2 years' experience? We will consider your application and upgrade your skills. (You must have your CDL we are NOT a CDL school)
- Must currently reside in Oregon or Washington
- We train new hires to our high load securement standards
- High CSA scores
- Few accidents and injuries
- We try hard to balance the earnings, lanes, and home time you need.
- Drivers like Leavitt's (just ask them), and the feeling is mutual.
- Western Regional: Western 11 states; 70% along I-5 and HWY 99 in CA, OR, and WA
- Maxi Regional: Pacific Northwest and Western Canada
Frequent Home Time
- One full day off for every five or more days worked.
- Expect to get through the house weekly
- CDL A
- 23 years of age
- At least 1 year of tractor trailer experience
- No previous flatbed experience necessary, but preferred
- Pass the required company physical agility test, DOT physical, drug test, Leavitt's in-truck driving test, and meet all DOT requirements
- In the most recent three years, have an acceptable driving record as reflected in a MVR with no serious traffic violations and no major preventable accidents
- Have stable and verifiable work history
- Be able to fulfill the physical demands of the job
At Leavitt's, we see the trucking industry from a distinct point of view: yours. We think like you because we used to be you. Lots of our office staff-from management to maintenance-started as drivers. We still clearly remember what it's like to hop into that rig for the first time.
At Leavitt's, you'll find exceptional training, above-average pay, and a job that's been built on honesty, integrity, and family since 1958.