OUR DRIVERS MAKE GREAT MONEY AND ENJOY THE WORK.
- $1,300 Sign on Bonus for Drivers with 2 years experience.
- Guaranteed Transition Pay- $1,000/week for 8 weeks for Drivers with 2 years experience.
- Guaranteed Transition Pay- $625/week for 8 weeks for Drivers with under 2 years experience.
- Health Insurance for Employee Health and Vision Fully Paid.
- 6 Paid Holidays/year.
- Guaranteed wage raises at 2,4,6,8 years service with Leavitt's.
- Per diem pay option.
Join Leavitt's for a strong family culture, great pay, and benefits.
Our Flatbed drivers are among the highest paid on the West Coast. Driving with the Leavitts Family isn't just about money its also a wonderful work environment. If you have less than two years experience find out about our
Company Driver Pay
$1300.00 Sign on Bonus for drivers with 2+ years experience.
- Semi Fleet
- Average driver earns $58k/year
- Top 50% average $67k/year with top producers earning $88k/year.
- Maxi Fleet
- Average driver earns $67k/year.
- Top 50% average $74k/year with top producers earning $90k/year.
- Six (6) paid holiday's per year.
- Mileage productivity bonus $0.02 to 0.10 cpm.
- Guaranteed wage raises at 2,4,6,8 years of service with Leavitt's.
- Per diem pay option.
Guaranteed Transition Pay
- $1000/week minimum for 8 weeks for drivers with 2+ years of experience
- $625/week minimum for 8 weeks for drivers with under 2 years of experience
- Stops, drops, tarping, loading, oversized and float loads, layovers, breakdowns, border crossing, and productivity
Wages and Quality of Life Balance
- Leavitt's Operation Team will work with drivers to balance earnings and home time needs.
- 80% of Leavitt's Semi Fleet freight runs the I-5/Hwy 99 corridors CA, OR, WA with opportunities to extend to the 11 western states.
- Maxi Fleet freight traffic lanes include the Pacific Northwest and Canada. (Canada legal not required)
- Depending on domicile, Leavitt's Operations Team can establish individualized operating concepts to maximize home time and wages. For example, Intra CA & N CA/OR dedicated traffic lanes.
- Leavitt's works to get drivers home most weekends for their 34 hour reset and will support time off with advance scheduling.
Leavitts provides Health Insurance for Employee Health and Vision fully paid, with an option to upgrade.
- Health Plan No Employee Cost - Click for Details
- Medical expense reimbursement plan to reduce out-of-pocket costs
Time Off and Retirement
- Paid vacation starts with 1 week at a year and goes up
- 401(k) Plan - Immediate Vesting Click for Details
- Passengers 12 and older are free to ride
- Pets allowed
- High CSA scores
- Few accidents and injuries
- We try hard to balance the earnings, lanes, and home time you need.
Drivers like Leavitt's (just ask them), and the feeling is mutual.
At Leavitts we are proud to provide one of the top salary rates for Truck Drivers in the United States. Use our calculator to check your full earnings potential with Leavitts.
Industry Leading Safety and Training Programs
- Leavitt’s has achieved and sustained industry leading CSA Scores – ask us and we’ll gladly share our scores with you.
- Leavitt’s Driver Training Program is certified by the nationally recognized “Professional Truck Driver Institute" (PTDI) and provides an individualized approach to training.
- Entry-Level drivers with less than 1-year of experience complete a comprehensive 8-week curriculum prior to solo release.
- Drivers with 1-year or more experience complete the same curriculum but the time to complete the course will be adjusted based on individual skill set / demonstrated competency.
- Entry-Level drivers with less than 1-year of experience will need to reside in Western Oregon (Hwy 97 west to the coast while drivers with 1-year or more experience can reside anywhere in the 11-western states.
Work and Home
- Western Regional: Western 11 states; 70% along I-5 and HWY 99 in CA, OR, and WA
- Maxi Regional: Pacific Northwest and Western Canada
Frequent Home Time
- One full day off for every five or more days worked.
- Expect to get through the house weekly
- CDL A
- 21 years of age
- At least 1 year of tractor trailer experience
- No previous flatbed experience necessary, but preferred
- Pass the required company physical agility test, DOT physical, drug test, Leavitt's in-truck driving test, and meet all DOT requirements
- In the most recent three years, have an acceptable driving record as reflected in a MVR with no serious traffic violations and no major preventable accidents
- Have stable and verifiable work history
- Be able to fulfill the physical demands of the job
At Leavitt's, we see the trucking industry from a distinct point of view: yours. We think like you because we used to be you. Lots of our office staff-from management to maintenance-started as drivers. We still clearly remember what it's like to hop into that rig for the first time.
At Leavitt's, you'll find exceptional training, above-average pay, and a job that's been built on honesty, integrity, and family since 1958.